an accident

Something must have triggered me into updating my dusty space. Has it really been two years since my last post - where did all the time go?

Oh yes, Dayre. I was looking at Dayre and thought how good would it be to have to ease of updating Blogger as with Dayre. One thing led to another and I'm drafting this post at 12:32 am instead of revising for midterms. Should I keep it up?

Even considered setting up a new blog on Wix.com but heck, analogue girl here is clueless on the latest trends 😂 plus it was taking up too much time to figure out wix's gadgets.


Though I managed to customise a blog header which I thought was pretty cute tbh. And even named it "What's Up Claire" leh. Sounded so original to me but apparently another YouTuber though of it before I did 🤔

Comments

Popular Posts