Valentine's Twenty Twelve.

This is also long overdue post. heheh Since i'm pretty free, shall post a few pictures and summarize my valentine's day with my jinx :D

 We went to pamper ourselves at the salon first. Then, went for dinner :) Less words, more pictures !


On le ride.







                                                                             drebar :P 




 We went to marina for a while after that. Pictures that i took kinda sucked so, follow 9gag !




Couldn't find helvetica so use vivalda a bit XD ahahah not bad la right ? :B actually, i like the vintage filter leh. Anyone can tell me please ? ^-^


And on the actual day, she made this for me .. I'm so sure you're gonna puke rainbows yo ! 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SEE ?!111




Jinx woke up at 5am to make this for me :') so touched ! Plus it tastes SO FREAKING GOOD. She very good candidate to be good wife. nyehehe 
I only woke up much around 6am to make a heart shaped sandwhich only. cheh #loser . lol OK BAI :D


till we wink again :)

Comments

  1. SHIT your jinx must be a genius. :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts