oh you WANT to know.

A very sweet evening people ! :D


without further a due, i would like to share some news with you ... 




ITS OFFICIAL ...












i has a boyfriend.













yes u heard me.


I HAVE A BOYFIEEEEEEE ♥ 


I know you all very excited right ! :) i know, i am too. FIRST.

my girls knew this for quite some time but have to keep mum for me and my mr.  


It has not been long but its going pretty smooth, as far as i can tell :)
yes, we're pretty open about it and that's what i'm really happy about.


So we went out that day,







look of the day .



okay lar, its very obvious that all of this is fake lol #foreveralone

sorry for making you excited for a TEENY bit, but ya'll know its not true from the beginning right ? ('-' )

Basically, i just finished my exams and NEEDED to get my mind off from the feeling of getting my results. Seriously, i dont know how am i going to step into school after exams. i think i'll shake till my grandchildren will feel dizzy =/


Can't do anything what right ? life goes on. HAHA sigh


Since i'm very nice, i'll end with this :


credits to we heart it


i reallly super like this picture :DDDD LOVE IT.


Nice time fail-pranking you. Goodnight. meehee




till the next wink. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts